35. Hellhounds; you can’t see them, but they can sure as hell see you. And, yes, their bark is as bad as their bite…run!
34. Children who have contact with demons are sure to need plenty of therapy.
33. It’s a bad sign when a bunch of reapers have gathered; have an angel handy or…run!
32. Monsters are equal opportunity killers…run!
|This was Sam's girlfriend. Same thing happened to their mom.|
30. Being a demon hunter is hard on your family life.
29. When at a crossroads don’t offer a deal to a hot guy/girl who suddenly pops in. You could be making a deal with your soul as the price tag…run!
|She is not what she appears to be....|
28. Buying antique portraits can be hazardous to your to your health. They might have hanger-on ghosties attached to them…run!
27. Angels are just bad-asses with wings who fight for good.
26. You CAN go to hell and back.
25. Do NOT investigate strange noises in the basement. It never works out well…run!
24. Scarecrows are freaky-deeky. If it looks at you…run!
23. The Apocalypse is not for the feint of heart.
22. Everyone needs a friend like Bobby; a drop-everything-be-there-when-you-need-him-help-you-bury-the-body-type of friend.
21. Withdrawal from demon blood is hell. Just say no!
20. There are some really tacky hotel/motels out there.
19. “Being inhabited by an angel is like being chained to a convent." (Castiel)
|Castiel the angel.|
18. Buy a platform bed. Nothing can hide or drag you under it.
17. Salt is a very important substance! Have lots of it on hand for demon emergencies and be sure to put salt in windowsills and doorways. Demons can’t cross a salt line. You can also make a circle around yourself.
16. Latin: learn it. It’s a need-to-know language when expelling demons from your neighbors.
15. Shape shifters cannot touch silver so keep a silver fork on your person.
14. Rock salt: when shot from a gun will dispel ghosts.
13. DO NOT PARK over sewer grates! Creepy things will crawl out and pull you down into the muck with it.
12. You can’t kill a trickster – it’ll trick you too fast to get a good shot off…run!
|He's not dead; he's just trickin'.|
11. Beware of anyone with black, white or yellow eyes. They are obviously harboring a demon…run!
10. Blinking lights and a sudden gush of cold air do not mean the electricity is funky or the air conditioner has kicked in…run!
9. Sulphur smell: it’s not just rotten eggs or a science experiment…run!
8. Always have a sarcastic comment ready to use when in a tight spot.
7. If windy-up toys start on their own….run!
6. Holy water is good to have around to help identify possible demons. Throw it on the “person” and then run!
|Can't be too careful.|
5. Ghouls are harder to pick out than shapeshifters.
4. Good muscle tone is important, too, when finding oneself in a tight spot.
3. Dean’s car, a ’67 Chevy Impala, is a HOT car!
2. Creepy little kids are really creepy little demons. Especially, creepy little white girls. Angels inhabiting human bodies are more people-friendly than demons who are inhabiting human bodies; but not by much.
And the NUMBER ONE thing the PYB has learned from watching Supernatural is....Sam is H O T Dean is a rock star!
You are now prepared to fend off the things that go bump in the night.